Friday, June 27, 2008

About Comments

I have turned on comment notification, only because Beth's recent comment (our first) appeared and I wasn't aware of it for quite a while. I have entered our email addresses in the blog setup so that those of us authorized to create blog entries (presently just me and Beth, waiting for Eric and Debbie to sign on) will now get an email whenever someone leaves a comment. If you want to opt out of this, let me know and I'll take you off the notification list.

1 comment:

Eric Soehren said...

Hi Mark,

I finally got your emails about creating this blog today...I was in the field running my final BBS route along the Cahaba. This blog is certainly a momentum starter and to keep us on track for this project. Thanks for setting this up Mark...I look forward to the development of this much needed resource.